Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hii:)
My comp is always playing with me:@!
Firstly I went to Facebook then petsociety.
Then hor, th game nvr load one lorrrrr !!!!
They say loading..so i wait. Wait until sleep.
Wake up also still haven't load finish.
Ok. i still can't play my game. My pet stinks now. (think so)

Then when i want to blog, th page keep duwan to load.
After tryingx497645630. Then ^^.
hey comp. dont die on me. you know you can't fall sick:)

Got back results today... (ahh)
Failed history.
Science(Chem/Phy) 50 !!
So close. *wipe sweats*
Told my mother my marks.
She say I never study never put in effort. only know how t play:@ !
But i got study and put in effort):
Idk.............


boo.
):):):):):):):
Tuition on Sunday. Havent do homework
Clarinet outing also Sunday. *smiles*
Maths chapter 3 is hard for me.
Okkkk. Bye.

i have so many to say

No comments: