Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi !

Had Band today:)
Woke up late. Lucky my mother wake me up.

Mum: JIEYUN !!! today you no need so school ah?
Me: Need.
Mum: Now 7 plus alr ley !!!!
Me: HUH !?!?! 7 what?
Mum: 7 15 gg 20.
Me: Waaa. FASTERRR !!!!

Haha. then my mother keep telling me that it was her who wake me up.
heeee.
Band was okay, but dunno why today extremely tired.
MUST PERSEVERE !!!!!!!!!!
omgomgomgomgomg. syf is just a few day away !!!!!!

Jacob de Hann came a few days back:))))
I got his autograph !! *squeals* !!
LOL. haha. everybody got it though:)

Went for dentist today.
i'm a person who is very scared of plucking teeth washing teeth etc etc.
yeah.
th x ray thing was heavy !!!!!!! Omg !

Clarinet outing tmrw and heading to esplanade for concert.
Yays.
But i hav to finish up my tuition homework. And i'm waiting for my bro to teach me.
he is not back yet.

11.39pm.
TYX TYX TYX ARE YOU BACK????
not yingxuan, HAHAHA

Bye:) i shall not let things ruin my mind cos of you.

No comments: