Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

11 DAYS LEFT

Hello:)

Monday went to Vanessa's house for PW:)
Hehe. ^^ Before going there i watch Little Mermaid.
HEY !!! ITS QUITE NICE OK!
I left earlier and went hosp to visit my ah ma.
So glad you are much better^^ !!!!

Forget what happen alr.
Anyways. Mr Chan is great. So does th other pros/conductors who came.
:)

Earlier on went to play badminton with my father.
Played until toes blistered :@
It is like so disgusting lorh !! Th skin don't stick to the flesh anymore.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
hehe. bathe>practice clarinet>telly time
I have not so much energy left

I hate ants.
Haha. cos i will very antsy after seeing them.
esp. alot of them.
they are........
ants.
??????
K. bedtime.
LIGHTS OFFFFFF !

Ella Enchanted is nice:D!

nervous

No comments: