Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HEY. HAPPY CNY^^
Mine was great how about yours?
But JUST two days !!!! i havent had enough.
-
reunion dinner was okay at grandma house:)
but th steamboat went HAYWIRE !
And while fixing th thing i felt like sleeping:/
Next time then say more how i bond with my long time no see cousins ok:)
Rot at home>Grandma house>Uncle's house
-
First day of CNY^^
Grandma house>Temple>Movie>Dinner at restaurant>aunt's house
-
Next time then i say how i spent my New year and my Experience of playing blackjack! LOL. :D:D


getting late, school tmrw):
Me no like school.
No like D&T.
You dun hav to know what i am saying^^
And out of boredness i went to check who blocked me on MSN^^
LOLOL !!
don't think i dunno you horh. HAHAHA !
and to realise i block my brother my brother block me.
ROFL. ^^

Nights

No comments: