Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi.
School was alright, Ok you know what ?!
I passed my chinese test. :D!
Although its like half mark pass?!
Ok chinese test again tmrw. this time must STUDY !!!!!!
History JUST passed.
why are all my marks border line?! Ahhhhh.
HAHA. And tomorrow 1-2pm cl class is cancelled:) !
LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ^^

Hee.
Looking forward to tuition every sunday:)
And overall my blackjack i earned money^^
So happppppy. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!
CNY is going to be over soon):

And on sunday, play game with cousins.
those who slow-reaction need eat th pig trotter skin!
>:@!
I ate it for like 3 times. *VOMIT*
LOL.
Okkkkk, thats all. Byebye;D!

No comments: