Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

lalala. hihihi.
changed blogskin, i change a lot thing ok !
HAHAHAHA.
Maths seems ok with tuition,
but not science.
I tried to make friends with them, but they refuse !
boooo.
-
7 more days ! 8) 8)
Wooowoooowoooowoooowooo.
yes yes yes yes.
but after CNY will be test immediately.
Like ?!?!?!?!
ugh.
and chem test JUST ON wed, i mean aft cny.
booo again.
-
Yesterday night had war at home
yet, my father was still sleeping like a log.
HAHAHA.
My bro luv me:D
-
went to chinatown again ! (ytd)
walk until legs turn jelllly.
i keep sample th mushroom cause v. nice. :D
:):):)
-
i rlly rlly wont spend my cny $ on a cash again.
REALLLLLY. HAHAH.
Goodnight

P/s ! Lucky i copy and paste th post, errrrrrorrrr !!!

No comments: