Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

yosh peeps. haiish. its damn boring ok? my geog failed once agn. I TRIED MY BEST. bud i still improved. :D and that cheers me up. maths test gt a little bit difficult. hmm.its still OKAY. alrights lets talk abt saturday. went to lipin hse wif amalina, zijian and imran. alrights. we only did poster cos we were lazy. then zijian and imran played SWORDS and they 'fight' using the swords. -.-! and imran make spoil the cover. rofl. then after that went downstairs to eat. amalina went to tuition.u shld see hw zijian eat. oh my! he ate two plates of noodles. the second time we TIMED him. and he ate in 1min 33 seconds. WOO! bud he eat until... i was very full,see him eat make me want vomit out liaos! no offence* then walked to jp. then bused hme. :D thats my DAY! :D

No comments: