Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

this is my 36th post since 87 days ago. havent reach 3 months. lols. 3 more days to 3 months. 1034 ppl have viewed. ((: .thnks. okays.wadever.CRAP. -.-! tdae is boring. super uber boring. B-O-R-I-N-G is spelled like this. :D science was fun.we did practical. wear the lab google nose very itchy. -.-! maths lesson. haiyo! i say i know hw to do le lorh. then mr chou keep call me answer the question. heh.i realised that my blog song isn't working! ]': and i realised that i am blogging nowadays. and i am nt in the mood to do hmwk. sigh sigh sigh* one day.i ask Baoxia why 6G no blog.she says cos everybody is lazy. ((: the 6GORILLAS.thats wad ms nora call us yeah? imiss6Gbadly. including hupeng! cos without her we wouldnt also have so much fun. although she sometimes.erhhs.okays.the whole of p6 in cckps knows.((: she's FAMOUS.even lipin remembers her. okays. science common test? are we going to get back? oh no.pls dun! pls keep me in the dark of my marks. and. thats all.i have gt nth to say. bye ppls. ILY<3

No comments: