Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

aww aww aww! i am feeling so S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D. common test . the two words that made me feel stressed. english. aiyah dun nid say liao le. FAIL LIAOS. COZ I USE I, WE ,YOU! geog. im nt up to the standard. science. its the only subject that i think is OKAY.yet nt confident. science is the subject i currently LOVE NW. poof! maths common test? i wonder and wonder what will it be? anyways.wads the point of worrying? wads done cant be undone. so i have got to avoid the computer for days. and start revising for my maths. and I LOVE LITERATURE. especially ms karsasi?hahahaha! jiayous ppls. and dun be like me. who is going to fail all her subjects in sec1 which she had nvr b4. so bye ppls.

No comments: