Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hellozx ! :)
Anybody watching Hot Shot ? :D
Superb Nice. ^^
Funny Funny Funny.
But shall stop watching for a while,
Since not all th episodes are up and it is exam time.
*Faints*
----
Ytd was lantern festival yo !
Not Very fun. )):
My house downstairs also no park one !
I prefer Choa chu kang. :}
Got Tembusu Park (sp) !
I love last year's lantern festival.
Celebrated with 6G people. :)))
Th park is always so lively during lantern festival.
But since i'm not staying ther anymore...
So Yupps.
Boring boring.
But my little cousin enjoyed alot. ^^
And all the best to everybody for EOY ! [:
Nonono, I'm not going M.I.A.
& I have to do sth about my D&T !
Super ugly ~~~ !
Okays. Thats all. Bye. :D

No comments: