Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

H.e.l.l.o :)
Went to celebrate father's advanced birthday yo'.
Ate Sakae Sushi at west mall.
HAHAHAH.
My brother told me alot of jokes. :P
Like...
DHL stands for what & BATA ! :D
Zaliha told me what Adidas stands for. :)
Hehee.
I love my brother although you are super unreasonable.
Oh yes. U.n.r.e.a.s.o.n.a.b.l.e !
Nevertheless, Blood is thicker than water.
Love love you. :D :D :D
Okay.
Happy Advanced birthday to My father. :P
Love love love you ! :B
Going out with Baoxia and maybe Zaliha tmrw. :D
I'm sure to whine again ! :/
Goood luck to them! :X
Thats all, Bye. :D
-
Everything is only YOU and YOU and YOU !
Gah Gah Gah.

No comments: