Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Terrible Horrible Day.
Went for a haircut today.
It was KNS !
I look like a mushroom one.
A sad Mushroom. ):
Heys Aunty , Didnt i told you?
I say aft cutting it will still be tied.
& What Did You Do ?
D':
Feeeeel like Crying liaozx !
Pisssssssssssssed. My pooor hair.
How am I going to go to sch on Monday?
Iddiotttt. I shall try to tie it.
Cause' i think will be better than looking like a mushroom.
Another horrible thing is that.
Shiyi called me to put th haircut on mine on Dp,
When she knows it ain't nice.
Its like Hello, please dont add on to my misery.
-,- -,- -,- -,- -,-
Irritatang !
( No offence )
I feeeeeel Mooodlesssssssssss !
Whole day ruineddd !
--------------------------------------
Okay,
Enough of my rantings.
I shall wait for my hair to grow back.
Please grow faster kkk !
Practised my clarinet earlier on. (;
I was squeaking like Mad !
Idk why.
--------------------------------------
Post To Dearest Hair :

Dearest Hair,
Please grow faster horh. :) I Love You k!
Heeeeeeeezxzxzxzx ! I know you duwan be mushroom right?
So grow faster k ! ;D
Teeheeeheee.
*Muacks* *Muacks*
Grow faster,
Your Owner.
-----------------------------------------
I don't think i got th format right. O_O
Okays. I am Mad.
Anyways this post is super long !!!!
All my Groanings to my hair.
Haiiih.
Saddd byeeee !

No comments: