Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello popppleee. :)
Went to Jurong lib with Baoxia to do hmwk. :D
Actually Junxiang and Sweegeng was there.
But they didn't want to do homewrk so they left.
Junxiang looks a bit reluctant ? LOL
& he wait for us a total of 3 hours. WOW !
Because i'm late & thats my 'forte'. :)
& sometime Baoxia LOL. Haha.
Of course he went there super early tooo !
Paiseh. ):
Lost Kaching. Duno drop at where.
In the end, we didn't do much homework.
Walked to IMM. :)
We want to eat Cafe Cartel lehh.
But no student price, which means, EXPENSIVE !
We are always damn pok when going out.
In the end ate burger king. :D:D
And thats my only meal for the day. :)
Of course, i'm not on a diet.
We chat about our xin shi.
I kept whining to her.
p/s IM SUPER IRRITATING. :):)
So walk walk around.
Then mrt-ed home alone.
So Byebye.
----------
Even of you don't want to tell me,
I will know it one day.
Its just a matter if I want to let it out.
Suck Suck Suck.
*Don't think too much, unless you are guilty.
:):):)
If you think i don't mind, then nevermind. :D
PLEASE DONT THINK TOO MUCH PEOPLE. (:

No comments: