Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

yooooo! (:
I'm oh so tired.
i feeel so sloppy nowadays. ):
i want to work hard.
but.. ?
okays. nvm. :D
tmrw going tuition. (x
and yupps.
friday's tuition was real fun. (((:
i enjoys tuition. :D
& i changed my blogskin yo !
is beeen like 1oooooooooooooo years since i changed it.
teeeheeeheee.
i hate english lessons. i hate maths lessons.
i thought a teacher's job was to,
make a student more interested in th subject.
and make them understand. But it wasn't.
no hard feeelings.
But yes thats how i feel.
Perhaps, they tried their best.
enough of my rantings yo !
hahahs.
yadaa ~
suddenly i am so happy.
baoxia talk to me in msn.
and it brightens up my saturday night. :D
thanks thanks.
okays. byebyes. :D

No comments: