Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

HAPPPY BITHDAY TO MUMMY !
ILOVEYOU!
hahaas!
I love my mummmmmy !
even though sometimes you are..
unreasonable. (ooops)
I Silll Love You ! :D
Sorrrry for being rebellious !
& being such a bad child ! ):
slept until 2 plus today.
I have counted its around 14 hours of sleep. :O
since i slept at around 12.
Haaahaaa !
its late for me.
And almost th whole day is goneee.
*pooof*
Went west mall eat dont know what to celebrate.
Beside swensen one kkk !
Very fullll. :
Then Bought cake at swensen then went home.
Hahaaaas!
I'm so fulll now.
& Mummy is so happpy now ~
Okayyys laaaas !
I really reallly duno what to say.
So ByeBye ! :D
(:

No comments: