Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

okays .
tdae i wore CCKPS shorts go sch .
if u noticed .
GRRRR !
cant find my pathetic shorts larhs .
and i was finding and finding .
and i was almost late for sch . D:
and when i was finding ,
my bro was like angry uhs .
when i ask him gt see my shorts ,
he say no .
so going to be late .
so faster go sch lorhs .

okays .
no push-ball .
and we are having vertical run .
AWWWWW .
tired lahhhs .
then ..
lessons .
its was boring . nt suprising .
then chinese class .
teacher then says .
those gt less that 20 marks over 40 .
copy 30 sentence each . *claps claps*
and i was one of them . grrr .
i scored 19.5 .
0.5 marks lost . awwwww .

lastly .
i just wanna say .
i found my shorts .
found by my daddy . :D
and do you know whr my shorts were ?
it was in my bro's rm . -.-!
he still say nvr seeee .
nvr seee still in ur rm . D:
duhs~
aiyah . i have gtg chiooooong my punishment lerhhhs .
buhbyeeeees .

No comments: