Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

hellos. (:
tmr going to nature reserve.
duno hw spell the name luhs.
no tidbits.sandwiches allowed only?
monkeys will eat them? O_O
hahas.tdae lit superr funny lahhs. : D
the conversation between me,lipin and zijian.
me: ehs.zijian let me see ur hamburger a whileeee.
zijian: u wan to see make urself lahhhs.
me: selfish lahhs. [kidding only mahhs]
zijian: i also gt sell chicken and blah blah.
lipin : ya. he selling opposite me and always snatch my business.
me: lols.then he always shout discount .. [i was cut*]
i was cut becos the lit teacher suddenly say jieyun.
i was like aiyer.
zijian: o pi quack. who ask u nvr listen.
i was like wadever .
then answer questions .
after sch. did projectwork.
we painted the box.
it was fun in the end.
although..
we fought .
i enjoyed myself tdae.
and i love grp 8 when they start to talk craps.
and make me laugh out loud.
bud they do piss me off when they dun do work .
i know its a long post .
if u love me then read it.
hate me? u shouldn't be here in the first place .
lazyeee? its ok? thnks for viewing? and leave me a tag?
hahas. bye ppls. :D

No comments: