Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 6, 2010

CAMP!

hi ppl:)

Camp was great! :D
hehehe.
Sun burnt. My brother say i like chocolate. haha!!
i think i showed ppl my lousy dancing skills at th camp fire performance alr LOL!
our class won the best class performance yay! :)
when coming back sg i then i slp i keep knocking until yingxuan.
hehe ps!
idk why i keep dreaming of my classmates lately. LOL

i enjoyed myself! :):):)
despite th mozzie bites etc.

today i spent th whole day with my cousin.
then i nvr do until any hmwk and still havent study for test
haiya!
tmrw still have dentist and i havent buy until cny clothes.
:@ time time time:(

p/s my nose is wrinkled lor:( i think th skin is peeling:(

Bye:)

No comments: