Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 13, 2009

Long Day


hahahaha i love spongebob.
Had a long day today.
Band and theory in th morning and full band.
tomorrow going to be a long day too.
Think i'm turning in early tdy. hehe.

I still havent even touch my hmwk.
Maybe going start soon. haha maybe only.

going korea on 18 dec night:)
can't wait ~~~~~~~~
very excited. its gonna be cold.
ok its still far away from dec. hoho.

Bye !

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Relink me, okay pea. :)
peethatlimit@bs.com

lyw. said...

Wa, so good, going to korea!:D
yayayay, same class for the next 2 years:):)

Chinboonz said...

Jieyyunnnnnnnnnnn, relink me :D @ rah-ibite.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Happy belated 5th Month, CCSB. Congratulations, you guys forgotten.

EMOL0V3 said...

LiShan here har soo long nvr update de..... 18 dec u go korea not fair luhs

Vanessa said...

WALAO UPDATE LAH