Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 18, 2009

LONG BORING POST

Hello
heeeeheeheeeee.

Woke up very early tdy cos got ppl call my house. then th ring phone ring very long also nobody pick up. Parents work. Bro and me slping. first time nobody pick up. second time call agn i go pick th person put down !! x.x

ok nvm. can't get back to slp.
watch doraemon:)
and i can't get in to restaurant city>:(
so here blogging. Muahahahahahaha.

Home econs v.nice:DDDDDDD !
did nasi lemak.
me and syafiqah forgot to add water to th sambal.
don't ask me why need add water. HAHA !
th chilli damn hot ! 1 cup of ice milo and lemon tea also not enough.
But very very nice:)

Ytd went to wtach harry potter.
okok.
then eat then went home.
hehehe.
when going home saw th 181 bus.
i was like AHHHH !!!!!!!
think i look mad.
I hate waiting for slowpoke bus.
ok i was hesitating if i should run for th bus.
But in th end wait another one.
lucky not very long then come.

HAHA. THE END !!!!
Sorry if you nearly doze off by my long post.
8) gdbye !

No comments: