Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

heyhey. i'm back !
some might be wondering i thot you say got error???
Hahah. ya.
But i was thinking tmrw i maybe lazy post.
So i tried alot time to get in, i think i accdentally press sth or what?
I tried i.e AND IT WORKS !! hahaha. i usually use Mf :)

I finish one of my Chinese bk review tdy. :))))))
it took me one whole day. haha.
Cos distracted by th fella in front of me --- Comp.
haha. Holidays are ending. ):
i didnt get to enjoy much. And most of my homework are half done.
1 month passes like 1 wk. how fast.

Ytd went to catch a movie with Brenda and Raymond.
Ghost of girlfriend past. I think th last ghost is rather scary, because of th very long white dress she wore.
Had fun with them:)

During this holiday i didnt get to meet much ppl.
homework ah homework.
i said i wanted to work harder for this holiday. but i didnt):
Band resuming. Will get to see band mates soon. how great:))))

Bye.

No comments: