Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spells Hello.
Went to watched movie with cousins at cineleisure(?)
Watched cape. no. 7 !
Th show is very boringggggggggg.
But it has some very very very funny parts though.
I dont understand what is th movie about. -.- !!!
HAHAHA.
Before th movie went to eat kobayashi(?)
After movie walked here walked there.
LEGS TIRED OUT !
After that went to bugis. O.o !
And finally my dinner time arrives.
Mos burger. Wahahaahaha.
Th most irritating thing is...
...
.....
I forgot to bring my ez-link.
X.x !
Care-less.
Tomorrow going for chalet.
*Excited* O.o !!
So won't be able to blogged until Monday?
So yeah. I'm still in Singapore.
Duhhhhhhhhhh.
Nights people. Takecare.

Stay strong:)

No comments: