Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Early in th morning.
Went for band.
Th alarm clock rang. I pressed and went to sleep again !
HAHA. When i woke up. *Shocked*
I'm not late. :)
After that went to coffee shop.
*Twist at Vanessa*
:DDDDDD
LOL. Hahahah. Home sweet home with Kyin May.
Watched Crayon Shinchan ~~~
Laugh like mad.
Suddenly i fall alseeep !!! :O
Suddeny ?! (LOL)
Went to eat dinner with family.
And back home. :)
Tada !
-
Okay. Yesterday was super tiring !
Went to BREATHE thing !
Okay. Breathe people.
Th sun was HOT !!!!!
*Use paper cover face*
I think I saw kelver ?
Hahah. After went to th bukit timah there ~~
Took 154 to Jp. (Alot of stops)
Ate Lailai. Then reach home around 10.
*yawns*
Bathe and went to sleeep !
Takecare people !
Byee.

No comments: