Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hihihi.
I think i am going to post very long today.
I think so
To last th post for a few days !
:) :) :)
Heheh.
I just changed my blogskin.
But i don't know how to change th fonts of th links !
OR IS TH FONTS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS ?
:P
Going to change my Tagboard colour.
And add song.
Wooohooooooooooooo ~~~~~~ !
Parent Meeting today.
Okay. Talk for around not even 5 minutes ?
Went for Band in th morning first.
Sectionals !!! Yay ! Its like finally i improved a teeny weeny!

Okay. Second thing.
There must be 3 P's in my life.
Guess what is it ?
Okay.
Its...
POPIAH !
POCKY !
PRINGLES !
W.O.W
Thirdly.
I FORGET WHAT TO SAY !
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I just practised finish my clarinet !!
:D A to B !
My brother say i am like so noisy.
:O
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Is this post long enough ?

School Holidays starts !
I think I am going to miss school. :/
Okay. I luv everybody !
Wooooooooooooooo ~
Okay. Byebye.
Will be back. ;)

No comments: