Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

oh hi .
feeling bored nowadays yeahs .
hahas .
studying for my science class test yo !
but i am ..
umms . resting now ! :P
so yeaps .
changed class sitting arrangement .
no one to talk to okay !
killing me . mouth itchy you see . :D
but i concentrated beetter . x)
and we have history and D&T for now .
D&T tools looks dangerous but maybe fun ?
history was bored .
but th teacher was okay .
he was trying to make th class more interesting ?
and i realised something .
th teacher was walking from left to right .
right to left , left to right .
so our eyeballs or head should be moving tooos ?
yeahs . my head was moving .
when i realised tht , i wanted to laugh .
but held back .
school is killing me .
got to study hard hard now !
yeahs . real hard .
so byebyes .

No comments: