Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

hellos .
i am updating okays ! :D
FINALLY i passed my maths . (:
not with flying colours .
bud at least i passed !
first time in sec 1 lehhhs ! -.-
u must be thinking walao ehs ..
&& science and geog is a gonecase !
i failed both . :(
so disappointed in my science yahhs .
geog ? i have nth to say . its always th same . :o
monday have presentation .
hope my hand will stop shaking huh ? ;p
& i will be very happy becos all projects are done !
EXCEPT ,
literature .
>:(
i hate projects laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !
bud then hor ,
monday presentation . still not well prepared !
and th audio clip just wouldn't work . D:
i just look forward to holidays .
i just hope tht we wont be always going back to sch . :
and i have got to buck up on my subs !
and i feeeel so stressed .
although , i flunked my subjects .
i tried my best . my very best !
this a long post lorhs .
and i hate rushing throught th claymation .
okays . byebye !
in case , u kill me . :D
takecares peeeps .
i love hoildays ! CHEEEEERS ! :D

No comments: