Me is Me:)

My name is Jieyun:)
Clarinetist:)
15 on o91195

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sick
and i want to tell you .
i will nvr trust u again .
oh its never !
okays .
i feel like creating a private blog .
i feel like i cant write wad i really feeel in this .
i want a private blog .
and i only invite readers whom i trust .
and thats definitely nt th person i just mentioned .
yupps .
bud i am not really sure yeah .
because i dun have th time .

okays .
skip skip ~
just went to cut hair .
& my fringe is short
super uber short . >:(
please dont laugh at me .
and i will say thankyous .
u dont have to tell me its ugly .
because i knew it before you knew it . :D
& i am sick of projects .
they just made my bloood boils .
ahhhh !
i have so much to say . really .
and i have no face to see ppl .
because of th fringe .
everything just looks bad on me .

okays . and byes .
i am tired .

No comments: